- At Therapeutic Associates of Maui, we are committed to providing you with quality expert rehabilitation services in a supportive and safe environment.
- Our primary goal is emphasis on self-management and functional outcome.
- We strive to provide healing, restoration, and quick return of individuals to their highest functional level in everyday living and in the work force.
- Together with the patient's input we can customize a program tailored to each individual's special needs.
- We have the facility, staff, resources, programs, and experience to successfully evaluate, treat, and follow through with physician/doctor prescriptions.
Physical Therapy · Sports Medicine · Spine Clinic · Personal Training
Occupational Therapy · Industrial Rehabilitation · Simulated Work Environments
Hand & Wrist Therapy · Headache Pain Management · Injury Prevention · and more >>
Studies show that an overwhelming amount of workplace injuries can be prevented through the education and use of proper physical mechanics. Ergonomics, sitting positions, posture, and simple lifting techniques are all important to maintaining an injury-free work environment. Office employees and construction workers alike can benefit from our specifically designed occupational programs. Contact our industrial consultant or visit occupational therapy page for more info >>>
Functional Capacity Evaluations
Certified therapists provide accurate and unbiased evaluations of an individual's physical abilities for employers, workers, insurance companies, HMOs, and physicians.
State of the art Blankenship Systems FCE accurately documents a patient's functional deficits, medical impairments, and pain levels.
Results are validated with scientific data including graphs and indisputable synchronized time-framed video. Read more >>>
Questions? Ask A Therapist ...
Here's a quick information request form - just type your question and address*